Thanks, Jerome for helping us create our blogs!
Today, I was very excited to have Jerome come into our Adolescent Development class to show us how to create our own blogs. I have never blogged before, but it has always interested me. Moreover, I believe it is important to leave a professional, positive digital footprint behind and making this blog is an additional aspect to my mark on the Internet. One of my primary goals of this blog, from the list of the class goals, is to share my thoughts and reflect on my placement visits at South Burlington High School. The student I am tutoring is absolutely amazing and she has already made incredible progress in the few weeks I have worked with her. Documenting her progression on this blog is essential for me as a teacher because I will also be able to see which strategies of teaching are the most effective. Another one of my key goals of this blog is to share interesting resources with my followers. I come across significant articles, videos, and pictures all the time that are relevant to what we are discussing in class, so sharing these will be rewarding for me. At first, I was very nervous about starting this blog. However, after working with Jerome today, I have learned how to use Blogger and how to make my blog easy to navigate. Thanks so much, Jerome!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment